Webcast: Cut Costs While Increasing Productivity Using CRM
How to Cut Software Costs and Increase Efficiency Company-wide
|Date: Thursday, August 22nd
Time: 11 AM CST
Duration: 1 hour
This event has passed. Complete the form to watch the recording.
|Streamlining customer support, lead management, reporting, and forecasting using one centralized customer relationship management (CRM) system will save you time and money.In this webcast, Bill Harrison will discuss:
- Why flexibility, cost to scale, and accessibility are critical to consider when evaluating CRM systems.
- How to reduce software and overhead costs through consolidation, integration, and automation.
- Common mistakes made when deploying a CRM system and the impact those mistakes have on user adoption.
- How companies are successfully using their CRM system in multiple departments for better collaboration and increased transparency.
Who Should Attend And
What Will They Learn?
- Business owners, financial executives, and managers looking to cut costs and increase efficiency within their organization.
CEO & Founder of Epicom