With Epicom’s QuickBooks Integration for SugarCRM, you can view account payment status, payment terms, days aging, account balance, and other QuickBooks information inside of Sugar. Users can also sync and create new Accounts, Product catalog items, and invoices between Sugar and QuickBooks.
Because our integration was built using Intuit Anywhere service, it is upgrade safe, works with all versions of SugarCRM, and is easy to install and configure. The integration also works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and QuickBooks Online. Our install wizard will take you step by step through the configuration process, so that you can easily customize how you want your Sugar and QuickBooks to sync.
- Synchronization and creation of new records between QuickBooks Item Lists and Sugar’s Product Catalog
- Synchronization and creation of new records between Sugar Accounts and QuickBooks Customers.
- Sync and update Account name, email, phone number, and address information between Sugar and QuickBooks.
- Manually or automatically create QuickBooks invoices from Quotes in Sugar.
- View all QuickBooks invoices in the related Account record in Sugar.
- Free report that shows all Accounts with outstanding balances (Only available for licensed versions of SugarCRM).
Our integration includes free bug fixes and product upgrades as we release new features. The integration is available in low monthly payments and users can choose to opt out at any time. We also have a 30-day free trial so that you can try before you buy. Click below to get started.